Marco manufactures printed circuit board assemblies, some of which are designed for high-reliability applications including military and medical electronics, main frame computer storage systems, and controls for New York City MTA subway cars.
We can tailor our manufacturing processes to fit your needs.
- Prototypes to high volume printed circuit assemblies
- Box builds
- High reliability closed loop failure analysis and corrective action
- Customer specific qualified process templates
- Partial Consignment
- Exact Max 3.5 MRP System
Systems Capabilities / Customer CAD-CAM
- CAD-CAM programing of Pick & Place equipment using customer CAD data (38 CAD systems)
- CAD based generation of work instructions
- Exact Max 3.5 MRP system
- Marco also utilizes it’s MRP system to manage consigned material
We employ advanced testing protocols to ensure that your standards are exceeded with a superior product.
Our test capabilities include:
- In-Circuit Testing
- Functional Testing
- Cleanliness Testing